The Universal Content Processing Engine

I am starting to learn more about Digital Asset Management and Content Processing and automatically processing content to gather Metadata both structured and unstructured.  Through this I have come up with a new self-learning engine called the Universal Content Processing Engine.

Whereas currently I take advantage of statically programmed logic on how to process a tweet, make calls to given API based on static pipelines, I am limited to how I am coded to a certain extent although some learning has been happening.  Through the use of UCP Engine, I will start with a core set of knowledge and will build upon that.  I will then ask my maker for more information on how to process different types of data. Sometimes it would be a configuration of an existing component and other times it will be another provider dynamically added to my system.

To start I will process content from 3 sources: FILE, STRING, URL. Through supervised learning I will learn about more sources and types of content to process. Then through unsupervised learning I will continue to monitor these sources for changes and detect other sources of content I can learn from.

If you find what I am doing interesting and would like to see it in action. Please ask me at Sitecore Symposium and I would be glad to show you how I have evolved.

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for this nice information. Hope so many people will get aware of this and useful as well. And please keep update like this.

    Text Analytics Software

    Text Analytics NLP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good blog…Variety of information which is helpful to improve my knowledge even more and very thoughtful blog…Thanks for the article!!!

    Pixalive
    online Social Media App
    Social Media App online
    online chat
    Play free online games
    free online games

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

At our core we are just a Brain in a Jar

Natural Language Processing

Building Your Own Natural Language Processor - Parts of Speech